Toshiba Air Conditioning’s aim is to offer society eco-friendly products and contribute to society with business activities that reduce environmental burdens.
We understand that people living today have a basic duty to pass down our irreplaceable global environment in a healthy state to our children, and this attitude guides our environmental initiatives.
Promotion of environmental management
- Taking the environment as one of our most important management issues, we pursue environmental initiatives that are harmonised with economic interests.
- We evaluate our business activities, products and services for their environmental impact, and pursue environmental initiatives after setting objectives and targets for reducing environmental burdens and preventing pollution.
- We continually improve environmental management by performing audits and reviewing activities.
- We comply with environmental laws as well as industry and other guidelines and voluntary standards to which we subscribe.
- All employees work to enhance each other’s environmental awareness.
- As a global enterprise, we conduct environmental initiatives as a group.
As an Earth-bound enterprise
- We contribute to society through our environmental initiatives, developing and offering outstanding environmental technologies and products and working in partnership with communities.
- We actively disclose information and communicate to promote mutual understanding.
Reducing environmental burdens through eco-friendly products and services and business activities
- Recognising that the Earth’s resources are limited, we take proactive environmental measures that promote effective use of both products and business processes.
- We offer eco-friendly products and services that reduce environmental burdens throughout their life cycles.
- In all business processes—design, production, logistics, sales, disposal, etc.—we endeavour to reduce environmental burdens by helping prevent global warming, making effective use of resources and managing chemicals.